The i2P magazine is distributed by email on a monthly basis. Subscription is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Dispensary Systems Perspective
Chris has spent many years in the pharmaceutical industry, mainly in the wholesaling area.
He has an interest in supply chain procedures, both into and within community pharmacies.
He is Melbourne-based, and is a consultant to a range of IT systems involving pharmacy.
- Issue 82: May 2009 - Kevin, You’re Kidding! - Well, we Hope so, Anyway.
- Issue 81: April 2009 - Gentlemen, Please………….Time Out!
- Issue 80: March 2009 - Retail: Top End, or Dumb Down?
- Issue 79: February 2009 - Is the Guild under Siege?
- Issue 78: December 2008 - The Silly Season is Upon us……Again.
- Issue 77: November 2008 - Like Pharmacies, Residential Care Facilities will change.
- Issue 76: October 2008 - Does Professional Care Apply to the Patient, or the Bank?
- Issue 75: September 2008 - #%@%$%#?#@ !
- Issue 74: August 2008 - No Care, no Responsibility in Today’s Retail World
- Issue 73: July 2008 - How do Pharmacists see Their Roles?
- Issue 72: June 2008 - Is There Still Such a Thing as Procedure?
- Issue 71: May 2008 - Ahh, the Customer! ....What will They Want in a Pharmacy?
- Issue 70: April 2008 - Pharmacy Ownership Just Got Harder………….Or Did It?
- Issue 69: March 2008 - Giving out Medicines the Right Way……(not)
- Issue 69: March 2008 - Where are we Really Going?
- Issue 68: February 2008 - Flying a Banner……….Make it Work for You.
- Issue 68: February 2008 - Shopping Bags, Pharmacy and Obesity………Hmmmm.
- Issue 67: December 2007 - Buyer Beware…………………………..…Of Yourself!
- Issue 66: November 2007 - Automation is on the Move, Finally
- Issue 65: October 2007 - Obesity is Like Indigenous Health - Talk it up, But do Nothing
- Issue 64: September 2007 - So, What Does the Future Hold?
- Issue 63: August 2007 - Finally, the Age of Reason
- Issue 62: July 2007 - Regulated work volumes?……………..I Don’t Think So!
- Issue 61: June 2007 - Automated Dispensing………...How Far Will it Extend Into Community Pharmacy?
- Issue 60: May 2007 - Friday the 13th…………………The Legacy Continues
- Issue 59: April 2007 - The Pharmacist of the Future, and There is a Future
- Issue 58: March 2007 - The “Business” of the PGA
- Issue 57: February 2007 - DAA’s: Isn’t it Time we Got Real?
- Issue 56: December 2006 - Why Aren’t Pharmacists’ Protecting Their Future?
- Issue 55: November 2006 - The Commercial and Practical Reality of Assisted Dispensing Mechanisms
- Issue 54: October 2006 - Avoidable Medication Errors (AME's) - An AME That Was Very Avoidable
- Issue 53: September 2006 - Assisted Dispensing, not Automated Dispensing.
- Issue 51: August 2006 - Increasing the Probability of a Good Outcome
- Issue 50: July 2006 - HMR = Hurry, More Remuneration? ......I Think Not !
- Issue 49: June 2006 -
A Question a Barrister Should Ask
- Issue 48: May 2006 - What If We Set Our Own Standards?
- Issue 47: April 2006 - 7. NRT’s. Where Does the Truth Lie ? - (or Who is Lying)
- Issue 46: March 2006 - It’s OK to be Paid for What you Have Been Trained to do.
- Issue 45: February 2006 - How do we Interpret Change?
- Issue 44: December 2005 - Planning to Start to Start Planning……..
- Issue 43: November 2005 - A Quiet Revolution is in the Air, or is it?
- Issue 42: October 2005 - Pharmacy………….Let’s Not Ignore the Future.